Melatonin plays an important role in regulating circadian phase shifts. The sun rises later in the fall and winter and nightfall arrives much earlier and this disrupts the timing of melatonin release in patients with Autoimmune inflammatory Immune Responses, Mittelschmerz, Metabolic syndrome, Seasonal Affective Disorder, or producing disruptions to reproductive health and fertility.
Mittelschmerz—or ovulation pain, as it is commonly known today—is a benign preovulatory lower abdominal pain that occurs midcycle (between days 7 and 24) in women. Mittelschmerz may affect over 40% of women of reproductive age, and it occurs almost every month in these patients.
Melatonin has been shown to have direct effects on ovarian function. Melatonin also has a role in the pathophysiology of endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and premature ovarian failure (POF).
Herbal Beta Blockers induces Chemicals to drive Metabolic reduction of Melatonin.
Melatonin is dose dependent, e.g. High Melatonin is TH17 immune system stimulator. You do not want an overactive Th17 immune system. Especially if you are experiencing an unregulated (autoimmune) immune response. The Herbal Beta Blockers treatment system offers effective, rapid, convenient and well-tolerated reduction of inflammatory and non-inflammatory immune responses and has been shown to reduce bacterial numbers.
This is also how Blue Blocker glasses work, but the opposite response. The same can be said for drugs and supplements. Just insert them in the appropriate place and forget the meme that the body will just get rid of the excess. It does not always work that way.
Use the Herbal Beta Blockers starting around the Fall Equinox when normal Melatonin levels begin increasing.
Herbal Beta Blockers
Melatonin supplementation of both normal and immunocompromised individuals increases antibody responses and T helper cell activity. Melatonin administration appears to stimulate humoral immunity during early B cell development in bone marrow.Suppression of natural melatonin secretion by the administration of a β-adrenergic antagonists calms down the immune function. Here are some examples of Herbal Beta Blockers.
- Passionflower tea: Passion flower is a very strong and efficient relaxant. It has been proven medically to be equal in effectiveness to many anxiety medications and can be found in capsule and tincture form in most health stores.
- Chamomile tea: Chamomile tea is a relaxant that has been used all over the world throughout history. One cup everyday can do much to keep our blood pressure under control. Chamomile is effective as long as it is fresh, so care must be taken when buying it.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an antioxidant, and is also a natural remedy for heart conditions. Although not very effective on its own, supplemented with other herbal or chemical medication, it can do wonders.• Passionflower tea, Chamomile tea and Pomegranate juice may provide relief during the melatonin spike of ovulation.
Our professional advice:
1. Use one or more of the Herbal Beta Blockers during the three to four days of Ovulation – Mittleschmerz.
2. Use the Herbal Beta Blockers starting around the Fall Equinox when normal Melatonin levels begin increasing.
3. Use as needed for bad inflammatory days.